I’m on a plane right now. I’m typing this into a word document due to the lack of internet 36,000 feet up in the air. All my i’s are going to be capitalized cause it does it automatically much to my dismay. So, my left shoe is too tight. I squished my finger. And I might throw up. But besides that my traveling experience has been just lovely. (Minus the part that the guy sitting next to me reminds me of the guy from Red Eye?!) I enjoyed a nice $5 parfait from the little old lady at the airport and now I’m just enjoying the lovely flight. I spent $50 on iTunes the other day, so I have plenty of new music to enjoy. But honestly, I’m bored already. Only 3.5 hours to go until I land in Seattle. I’m 78% bummed because I’ve never been to Seattle before and the only part I get to see is the airport. What is that pointy thing in Seattle called? The space needle or something? I’ve always wanted to go up that thing. Maybe next time.
In an effort to keep myself entertained, I’ve decided to write a list of goals for the summer. Ready? Go.
- See a moose (this is for you rho!)
- See a bear
- Attack Laura Jones with marshmallows at least once.
- Side note #1: in case you were wondering, Laura is a girl that I already know who is also going to Alaska. She went last year and she’s sort of awesome. Only sort of.
- Side note #2: I’m flying over Manhattan, KS right now. It looks just as awful from the sky. How do I know its Manhattan? The pilot told me.
- Side note #3: if you are desperate to talk to me, you can email me @ Kimberly.email@example.com orrrrrrrr write me a letter. The address is right over there -> by the picture of my face.
- Side note #4: MOMMM! Don’t forget to send me that memory card!!!!!!! Also, I ordered a book. It will be there by June 7th. Send that too! Thanks. Like you a lot.
- Side note #5: I’m in Nebraska now. Next I’m going to Wyoming. This pilot is really into geography.
- Side note #6: is it weird that I’m scared to drink liquid on flights? Not a big fan of airplane bathrooms. (Aunt Cindy, this is your fault.)
- Side note #7: I have serious goals/aspirations for the summer, but I’m having difficulty putting them into words/I’m trying not to have any expectations.
I’m pretty sure I’m just typing to keep myself entertained at this point, so I’m going to stop. This was long. Sorry.
Next time I get on this I’ll be in ALASKAAA!!!!!! Yipppeeee!
peace and blessings yo.
Ps. Isn’t 2pm a little early to be drinking whiskey? Geeeeeeze.