i made you a playlist.

i recently redid my blog, so if you're reading from the email updates, make sure you click over to check it out! also check back for updates from israel!

---

i'm leaving for israel this morning. strange. my flight from new york to israel is 10 hours. obviously i flight that long requires an excellent playlist of music. usually when i find songs i like, i want everyone to listen to them. so, i thought i'd share bits and pieces of my playlist here. i'm like annoyed because it won't let me add all the songs i want. so that's dumb. anyways, enjoy.
 

obviously, i will make it known to the world and my mother once i have landed in israel. i don't really understand time zones, so it might be like tomorrow? or the next day? i'm not sure. i don't really get it.

shalom!
ko.

No comments

thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment here. i really appreciate it!