home.

i haven't posted anything in 2 weeks. i know. truth is i've been avoiding my blog. maybe i'll tell you why later.

anyway, i'm home. leaving school was not nearly as difficult as it was last year. i just crammed my car full and left. on my way home i stopped in st. louis to see my friend brittany from camp, and then i drove to branson to meet up with my family and to stay with my aunt and uncle. we went to silver dollar city and a couple shows. it was fun. now i just sit around and read blogs and bake cookies and stuff. most of my friends are still in school, so it will probably be a little more exciting once they come home.

nothing too exciting. just how i like it. friday i drive to oklahoma to see my sister graduate. saturday we come home. and sunday i fly to milwaukee to spend a glorious week with my precious friends, laura and courtney. laura is graduating from bible school and courtney has da whole week offfff. it will be fantastic.

i leave you with some instagram pictures. because that's the cool thing to do these days. mmkay?
ko.
passing the st. louis arch on my way to see brittany.
krispy kreme in branson. cause the hot light was on. duh.
my mother made us do this at silver dollar city. you are embarrassed for me, i know.
i am recently obsessed with omelets. i can even flip them in the air.
traditional lay in mom's bed and watch tv all day. i do it every break.
i reffed mud volleyball for my old high school. i got dirty. but it was fine.
kansas skies are the best. try and argue with me about that. warning: you will lose.
there has been lots of cookie making going on. cause i'm domestic, okay?
this isn't actually an instagram picture, but i'm sure you'll get over it.
sweet caroline is too ecstatic to be with me again.

2 comments

  1. Love the picture of you all dressed up in Silver Dollar City! I've always wanted to do that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You crack me up, Kimberly! Love your blogging!

    ReplyDelete

thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment here. i really appreciate it!